V.V. PANASYUK (Editor-in-Chief),
V.M. FEDIRKO (Associate Editor), R.R. KOKOT (Secretary),
O.Ye. ANDREIKIV, I.M. DMYTRAKH,
V.V. FEDOROV, S.O. FIRSTOV, H.S. KIT, R.M. KUSHNIR,
L.M. LOBANOV, Z.T. NAZARCHUK, H.M. NYKYFORCHYN, V.A. OSADCHUK,
O.P. OSTASH, V.S. PAVLYNA, V.I. POKHMURSKYI, I.K. POKHODNIA,
O.M. ROMANIV, M.P. SAVRUK, H.T. SULYM, V.I. TKACHOV
INTERNATIONAL EDITORIAL BOARD
R. AKID (Great Britain), A. BAKKER (The Netherlands),
W. DITZEL (Germany),
F.P. FORD (USA), D. FRANCOIS (France),
I.R. HARRIS (Great Britain), J.F. KNOTT (Great Britain),
A.M. LOKOSHCHENKO (Russia), E. LUNARSKA (Poland),
N.A. MAKHUTOV (Russia), I. MILNE (Great Britain),
N.F. MOROZOV (Russia), A. NAKONECHNY (Poland),
A. NEIMITZ (Poland), G. PLUVINAGE (France), R.O. RITCHIE (USA),
M. SCHAPER (Germany), E.D. SHCHUKIN (Russia),
S. SEDMAK (Yugoslavia), M.O. SPEIDEL (Switzerland),
J.L. SPOORMAKER (The Netherlands),
D.M.R. TAPLIN (Great Britain),
L. TOTH (Hungary).
"Physicochemical Mechanics of Materials"
is a bimonthly scientific
and technical international journal
of Karpenko Physico-mechanical Institute
of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The journal was founded in
It enlightens investigation results and provides reviews in the following
Papers and summaries are published in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Its English edition "Materials Science" (formerly "SovietMaterials
Science") is published by
- fracture processes and their modelling on crack initiation and growth stages;
- material-environment interaction : stress corrosion cracking, corrosion
fatigue, fretting corrosion, hydrogen embrittlement, influence of high
and low temperatures and nuclear radiation;
- strength criteria and methods of strength and life predication of structure
- micromechanics and micromechanisms of deformation and fracture;
- non-destructive testing : fundamentals and methods;
- methods of increasing the strength and life of materials and structuresin the given service conditions, corrosion protection.
Consultants Bureau Plenum Publishing
Corporation, New York and London.
Editorial office address :
Karpenko Physico-mechanical Institute,
5, Naukova St., Lviv, 290601, UKRAINE
phone : +380 (322) 637374, 654230;
fax : +380 (322) 649427;
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
October, 31 2008